AIAT could not exist without the generous support of the German Government and many friends and supporters from Germany and India.
Major Sponsor Organizations
- BMZ (German Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- AVI Germany (Auroville International Germany), Berlin, Germany
- VFAVR (non-profit Association for the Development of the Auroville Region), Berlin, Germany
- Mr. Michael Wegener, Deputy Consul General of Germany on behalf of the German Government
- Schulverein Kaufmänische Lehranstalten, Bremerhaven, Germany
- Martin Merker and others from the Streich Quartet, Switzerland
Corporations in Germany
- Factor Design GmbH, Hamburg, Germany
- GT Elektronik GmbH, Nabburg, Germany
- Stadwerke Bremerhaven, Bremerhaven, Germany
- Annette Nellore and Klaus Schubert
- SYCOMP Electronics GmbH, Dachau
- DMG Draht und Metal GmbH, Oberursel
- Erich Grau GmbH, Sersheim
- Alttec GmbH, 92507
Corporations in India
- Cognizant Foundation, Chennai India
- Genpact, Delhi, India and USA
- GT Electronic (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Grace Infrastructure India Pvt. Ltd.
- Varuna, Auroville
In recent years, a total of 61 (59 from Germany) private donors have either donated once or regularly for the construction/maintenance of AIAT and for stipends to the needy.